In this lesson, you will be introduced to a scenario where Mira tells her story of working at the Danish Embassy in New Delhi.
What you learn in this lesson
- To introduce yourself and present your daily work tasks
- To stress an evaluation with adverbs
- Countries and nationality
The grammar in this lesson
- Reflexive pronouns
- Main clause word order
- Subordinate clause word order
You can also read about
- Dealing with the Danes
- Danes and the concept of hygge
Click on the play icon on the picture to start the lesson.
Please note that Internet Explorer v. 6 or above and Flash Player 10 or above are required in order to run the lesson.
Should you experience difficulties with accessing this course, please contact email@example.com