In this lesson, you will be introduced to a scenario where two employees at the Embassy talk about their weekend plans over lunch.
What you learn in this lesson
- To talk about future plans
- Useful phrases at lunchtime
The grammar in this lesson
- Ordinal numbers and dates
- Verbs used for future actions
- Verbs used for expressing movement
You can also read about
- Having lunch and dinner with the Danes
- What to talk about and not talk about during mealtime
Click on the picture to start the lesson
Please note that Internet Explorer v. 6 or above and Flash Player 10 or above are required in order to run the lesson.
Should you experience difficulties with accessing this course, please contact email@example.com