It is important to keep in mind that a series of procedures need to be followed to obtain Danida’s approval of a project.
How to apply
Some of the most important steps are outlined in the timeline below. The first step is a screening of the project proposal. This will produce a preliminary assessment of eligibility and a positive indication to continue project preparations.
In order to screen a project Danida will need a full project description including:
- Information about project background
- Poverty reduction objectives
- Total project investment incl. detailed budget
- Type of equipment to be delivered
- Contract amount to be financed
- Financial set-up including borrower and guarantor (confirmed by a letter of intent)
- Organisational set-up
- Timetable and milestones in the project