Denmark cooperates with numerous international humanitarian organisations.
More information on humanitarian partners and organisations is available on their respective websites:
- OCHA - Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- UNHCR - Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- UNICEF- United Nations Children's Fund
- UNRWA- United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East
- UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund
- UNISDR - United Nations International Strategy for Disaster Reduction
- ICRC- The International Committee of the Red Cross
- IFRC - International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- IOM - International Organization for Migration
- GFDR - Global Forum for Disaster Reduction
- CERF - United Nations Central Emergency Response Fund
- WFP - World Food Programme. More information regarding WFP and the cooperation with Denmark is available on the website of the Danish Embassy in Rome
- ReliefWeb contains the latest information and reports regarding ongoing crisis and disasters.
- The Consolidated Appeals Process (CAP)